Monday, January 25, 2016
Music
The snow is overwhelming on both the streets and the people. I want to go somewhere to get fresh air and have some fun, my sister agrees. I find myself losing time and this being a waste. There are things to do, but I just want to relax. I panicked earlier today when I couldn't remember the name of this one song. It as infuriating. No note or a single lyric same to mind, but an image. A faint image in my head told me that I liked the song. Pulp - Common People. I listened to the song and found the video to be rather boring. Yes, there is a prom dance. Not much of a reason to go crazy and loony for a song. Half way in. I hear the music change and that fast beat syncs with my head. Now I remember. The music of loneliness and action. I feel the singer's words in my brain, and I enjoy it. It speaks to me. Well, I like the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment